Welcome to the world of Tru Balance Water. We are one of the leading brands of alkaline water in the US, and our products stand for innovation and quality. Often, we receive a lot of queries on the benefits of alkaline water. In this post, we will try to be honest, as we decode the claims and benefits in detail.
What’s Alkaline Water?
Water with better pH, usually with a score of 8 or more, is called ‘alkaline’ water or ionized water. Naturally, stream and spring water is known to be alkaline and is great for the body. As obvious, most people don’t have access to these sources, and hence, brands make alkaline water artificially, by adding different minerals, such as potassium, calcium, and magnesium. If you are looking for a brand, you should choose one that offers a pH score of 9 or more.
It’s important to understand that the research and studies related to alkaline water are pretty limited. However, the concept is hugely popular with masses and elite alike. Many celebrities swear by the alkaline diet and have talked about its benefits. The diet is mostly vegetarian, devoid of any kind of processed products, dairy and meat products, and hence, the results are usually good. However, most people cannot follow the diet owing to strict changes in their meal plans, which is why they often opt for alkaline water. Here are some of the benefits.
- It is believed that alkaline water can help in regulating blood sugar, which may help people in dealing with diabetes.
- Users also claim that high pH can enhance the bodily functions and improve the metabolism, and hence, one may lose weight faster.
- Some users also claim that it can aid in alleviating arthritis pain to some extent.
- Alkaline water contains minerals like potassium, calcium, and magnesium, which can help in offering a natural energy boost, without the side effects of sugar or aerated drinks.
- It also works as a natural detox, and due to the included antioxidants, it can help in reducing signs of aging.
- It also helps in eliminating lactic acid from the body, and if you are into gym and fitness, it can assist in recovering from muscle aches.
- Some users have claimed that alkaline water can reduce the occurrence of acid reflux or heartburn, as well.
Check with Tru Balance portal to know more!