If you follow a few health forums, you will realize the hype around the alkaline diet. While many celebs swear by the benefits, others have slammed it for varied reasons. Alkaline water borrows its concept from the diet, but doesn’t demand a lot of changes in your lifestyle. It contains added vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes, and can be a better choice than regular tap water. The claims and benefits related to alkaline water are a matter of debate, as the scientific research related to the subject is limited. Nevertheless, here are the advantages at a glance.
- It is believed that alkaline water can assist in regulating the blood sugar levels, and as such, it might be an excellent choice for people who have diabetes.
- Many people have also claimed that vitamin enhanced water has helped them with arthritis pain management, although the topic hasn’t been proved by science, as yet.
- If you are trying to lose weight, this might be a good replacement for regular water. Since high pH water can influence the metabolism rate, it can help with weight loss.
- Alkaline water helps in enhancing all bodily functions, thanks to the presence of electrolytes. It is also an excellent choice for people who sweat more than an average person.
- According to many, alkaline water is a good way to deal with frequent acid reflux occurrences. It can help in neutralizing acids in the stomach, and therefore, there are lesser risks of getting heartburns.
- People also swear by the anti-aging properties of alkaline water. While this fact hasn’t been proved as yet, this is something worth considering because it costs nothing to follow a concept that doesn’t demand much.
- Well, alkaline water may have an influence on the level of lactic acid in the body. If you are into fitness and exercise, high pH water may help in reducing pain and increasing the process of recovery.
- With magnesium, calcium and potassium added, alkaline water is surely a better choice than tap water. WHO has mentioned about the benefits of added minerals in water, and you can make a smart choice by a selecting quality option like Tru Balance Water.
- You can also expect a higher hydration rate with alkaline water, according to some websites on the internet.
Switch to alkaline water today to feel the difference!
- Posted by admin
- August 25, 2017
- 0 Comments